segunda-feira, maio 08, 2006

NewsGator Online

NewsGator Online

Some of you may wonder: how the "#&%#&% this guy has time to visit so many sources of information, check photo posts on Flickr, etc., etc. Most of you don't wonder about this :)

For the remaining (if any), I suggest that you try NewsGator: it's a (free) RSS online reader and a very good one. RSS is almost everywhere, for it can provide updates about site changes or other info. For me, it's kind of a synonym of Web 2.0.

There are RSS clients that can be installed on the desktop, such as RSS Bandit, which I used before and it's a very good one. But a desktop RSS client occupies your bandwidth, your memory and your CPU... Online readers don't!

This is a screenshot of NewsGator Web Edition (don't get scared with the number of posts shown: for this screenshot, I've enabled an option to view all posts instead of only the unread ones):


NOTE: I will give up on writing all posts in English and Portuguese. Why? Just to favour global searches. From now on I'll post in English and, when I find it to make sense, I'll post in Portuguese too.

Sem comentários: