sábado, janeiro 15, 2011

Mind Melting Photo Manipulations

Mind Melting Photo Manipulations: "

Posted by clementine
It's hard to distinguish what's real and what's not in Josh Sommers' world. The California-based artist/photographer creates unbelievably surreal scenes that will make your brain melt... "I believe that as artists we all have a certain pool of creative energy that we draw from," says Sommers. "For me, I have found that it does not matter what I do with that energy - whether it is drawing, painting, building picture frames, writing music, taking photos, designing corporate branding, writing software, designing logos or creating digital composites - it all comes from the same place - and it doesn't matter how I use it, it only matters that I do use it. "In my life there have been periods where I was not creative, and in hind sight, those were some of the toughest times in my life. Now I know that I cannot be happy in life unless I am being creative, and so that is why I am an artist."

Permalink
Leave a comment »
"

Sem comentários: