quinta-feira, maio 29, 2008

Algarve

I just had a nice extended weekend at Algarve. I got to say that my previous impression about Algarve was far from nice: I had a few bad experiences, specialy related to people's lack of hospitality. But I found out that was probably because back then I was the "poor student kid"; now that I'm not the poor kid anymore, Algarve people seem to be a lot nicer :)
But the most important are the incredible places we found, like this one:


Praia do Paraíso - Carvoeiro, originally uploaded by Paulo X.


You can see more at my Flickr Photo Map or just browse this PicasaWeb slideshow:


Oh, I found very, very good restaurants too, thanks to this!
Evaristo is one of the best restaurants I've ever eat at! There is no menu, you have to choose your fish right at sight, and boy that was the best fish I've ever eat! The service is also one of the best I've seen. Be prepared to spend some serious bucks, though. It's very hard to find it if you don't know it, so I leave you this hint:

View Larger Map

Sem comentários: